During 1906, the house owner was Frantisek Broz, he was living in the ground floor rooms with uninhabitable chambers, while Frantisek Simek as owner’s representative was using on the ground floor, two kitchens and one room. The businessman Jan Nosek was using another room, also insufficient. Three other people were living on the first floor as tenants. In 1935, the house had been adapted to be a hotel. The architect V. Rezler, the site supervisor from Ruzyne, had designed the plans for the transformation of the house for married couple Ruzena and Frantisek Roubal. Hotel modernization had taken place during 2004. In 2020 we will celebrate the 85th anniversary of the hotel.